These terms of service are written in the way so everybody can understand them, so there’s no excuse for anyone not to read them. They are written in order to protect both you – our users, and us – the crew and the system from any kind of abuse or misbehavior. They are based on international laws and the common sense. They basically say: don’t do or invite to anything illegal, don’t spam, don’t abuse, play nice, respect others’ work and be cool.
By using Belgrade my way and it’s services, you agree to these terms of service.
These terms of service are subject to changes. The last time they were modified was April 29. 2011.
Obey the law.
It is strictly forbidden to post, encourage or do illegal stuff such as, but not limited to: pornography, violence, identity theft, piracy, spreading hatred, fraud, privacy invasion…
Everybody hates it, and we all fight together in order to eliminate it completely. If you’re looking for promotion, contact us.
Privacy and security
- Don’t share your private account details with anyone (such as the password).
- We will never sell or give your account details to any third party, unless completely necessary to cooperate with the laws. We’ll neither use it to spam.
- You may receive certain communications from us, such as account creation confirmations, service announcements, administrative messages and any of the opt-in newsletters. You will be able to turn off most of these communications, but not others (such as ones concerning your account). We’ll do our best to keep notes from us at a minimum.
- Some data might be automatically catched by the system in order to display the most relevant or geo-targeted content, or to remember your current settings.
Copyright and other content related rights.
- Every user is solely responsible for the content they post. Belgrade my way cannot be held responsible for the content users submit to it.
- We do not claim ownership of the content you place here. The Content will be owned by you or a third party from whom you got permission to post the content.
- By placing content on our system, however, you grant Belgrade my way a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license, for as long as your content is displayed on Belgrade my way, to reproduce, display, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your content on Belgrade my way.
- Don’t steal content. If you need it, ask the author to borrow it, under the same licenses as they are available here (mostly the Creative Commons).
Links and third parties
Throughout the website there are links to third party websites and services. Belgrade my way does not control any off-site activity, nor can be held responsible for the content of those websites. Links are held on Belgrade my way with the best intention to provide information and help. If you find a problematic link please report it, and we’ll do our best to remove or modify it.
We’re all in this together. Try helping other users as much as you can, and ask for help whenever you need it. If you have any suggestions, critics, feedback, bugs, etc. tell us about it. Help us create a better online place for everyone. Don’t forget, you are your best spokesperson. Your profile and activities represent you.