The summers in Belgrade usually get very hot and moist (seriously), with temperatures rounding 40o Celsius. This year the summer is a bit early, and the heat is already here.
To avoid collapse and keep having a good time, here are a couple of tips (I’m not a doctor!):
- Drink a lot (non-alcoholic beverages)
- Avoid alcohol , especially during the hottest period of the day
- Stay in the shades whenever possible.
- Wear light clothes.
- Avoid exposing to the sun between 11 and 16h, it might be a good idea to try one of the many famous cafes and restaurants on land or water during this time.
- Eat light (leave the lovely heavy delights of Serbian cuisine for the evening and try our salads and soups).
- Refresh yourself in some of the many fountains spread in the city.
- Enjoy the shades of some of the many parks or the Ada Ciganlija island resort.
So much from me for now. How do you keep yourself fresh during this heat?