The 5-star Hyatt Regency is one of the most prestigious Belgrade hotels, with a convenient location in Novi Beograd’s business district, not too far from the Nikola Tesla Airport and just a 10 minutes walk from downtown.
It features various restaurants and a luxurious spa. The hotel has 302 luxury rooms and suites that offer a panoramic view of Kalemegdan park and downtown. Guests at the Regency Club Floor enjoy private concierge, use of the boardroom and access to our family and business Regency Club Lounge.
Hyatt Regency Belgrade is one of Belgrade’s most sophisticated event and meeting venues.
- Sauna, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness centre, Massage, Hammam, Indoor pool, Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Room service, Car hire, 24-hour front desk, Express check-in/check-out, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, ATM/cash machine on site, Babysitting/child services, Laundry, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Shoeshine, Meeting/banquet facilities, Business centre, Fax/photocopying, Barber/beauty shop, Gift shop, VIP room facilities, Newspapers, Safety deposit box, Shops (on site), Non-smoking rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Soundproof rooms, Heating, Allergy-free room, Designated smoking area
- Check In: from 15:00 / Check Out: until 12:00
- Parking: Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 18 per 24 hours.
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs EUR 18 per 24 hours.
Attractions near Hyatt Regency Belgrade hotel
Sava Centar is a multipurpose venue featuring a congress hall, theater, concert hall and other business and entertainment facilities. It is located at the “Glass District” business zone at Novi Beograd, and well connected with [...]
Ušće (meaning confluence, river mouth) is a wide range of places in the vicinity of the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers: a shopping center and tower, a park, the confluence itself and the [...]
Kalemegdan park and Belgrade fortress
Why visit: History of Belgrade (Ancient, Medieval, Turkish), Archaeology, Top landmarks and attractions, Great panoramic views, Culture, Walking, Relaxation, Sports, People, Animals, Cafes, Souvenirs… Also known as: Kališ, Tvrđava, Citadel, Belgrade fortress, Belgrade castle Kalemegdan [...]